Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Shreena graduated from King's College London in 2016. She is a friendly and dedicated member of the team who understands the needs and expectations of her patients to provide a high standard of care.
She enjoys all aspects of general dentistry and has a particular strength in helping patients overcome their dental anxiety.
Outside of dentistry, Shreena enjoys travelling and cooking.