Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Agnieszka qualified in Poland in 2007 as a dental hygienist. She joined our Letchworth practice in Jan 2017.
She has over 10 years of experience in dentistry and has been working in UK since 2010 in dental practices across London.
Agnieszka loves her job and helping others. Thanks to her knowledge and experience, she can help people to keep their teeth and gums healthy.
She enjoy all the aspects of her work, but has a special interest in prophylaxis.
Agnieszka believes that 'prevention is the easiest and the best way to stay healthy and is the best medicine!'