Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
A natural-coloured filling material can be used for minor repairs to front teeth like chipped or broken tooth corners.
Alternatively a veneer can make a chipped tooth look intact again. The porcelain covers the whole of the front of the tooth with a thicker section replacing the broken part.
Crowns may be necessary when larger proportions of teeth are broken that cannot be repaired by bonding a natural colour ‘composite’ material or by means of porcelain veneers.